Last update: July 2023
- Definitions and Interpretations
|Data||Any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the General Data Protection Regulation.|
we, us or our
|C.L.C.A Assistance Limited (Trading as CLCA Aeromed) a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11885439 whose registered office is The Granary, Condover Mews, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY5 7BG|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies).|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.|
|User or you||clients, employees and other parties who provide personal Data.|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, https://www.clcaaeromed.co.uk/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- Data we collect about you
- For the Purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), CLCA Assistance is the ‘data controller’.
- We may collect some or all of the following Data, which includes sensitive personal Data, from you. The actual Data that we collect will depend upon whether you are a client or prospective client or an employee or prospective employee.
Date of Birth;
Racial or Ethnic Origin;
Physical or Mental Health or Condition;
Details of Criminal Convictions;
Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
Biometric data (passports for identification and verification purposes as required by law).
Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
IP address (automatically collected);
Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
Operating system (automatically collected);
A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- How we will use the Data about you
- We gather this information for the following purposes and use:
- Clients: to allow us to process your registration as a client or prospective client, process any requests or preferences for service provision, identify how the service is to be funded, assist you in arranging funding where appropriate, deliver the services requested, and seek payment from you or third parties for those services, provide statements of your account and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and services in general;
- Employees: for all purposes associated with the administration of the employer/employee relationship (including subcontractors, agency staff and consultants), to enrol you as flight staff, to administer our relationship with you including the monitoring of our communications and to check for compliance with our relevant policies and legal obligations.
- If you agree, we will also contact you about other products and services we think will be of interest to you.
- We will also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services.
- We will use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of necessary maintenance to our infrastructure including, telephone systems, IT systems, third-party systems.
- We will also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- From time to time we will provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide.
- We or our agents and sub-contractors will contact you by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services. This information can then be made public on our website and social media channels with approval and efforts to not use information that can be used to identify you.
- We gather this information for the following purposes and use:
- Third party websites and services
- We will, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
- Below is the list of services that are carried out using third parties:
- IT Provision, Systems, Storage and Support;
- Telephone Provision and Support including Call Recording;
- Email Provider;
- Website Host;
- Marketing Delivery Services including email and direct marketing;
- Marketing Statistical Analysis Tools;
- HR Support;
- Cleaning Services.
- We will provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please notify us by email to IT@clcagroup.co.uk. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
- We will provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please notify us by email to IT@clcagroup.co.uk. If you agree to us providing you with third party marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
- We will provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to disclose your information in this way, please notify us by email to IT@clcagroup.co.uk.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- How we protect your information
- Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your Data, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website. This includes using antivirus protection, firewalls and passwords for restriction of access to secure areas. All staff involved in processing Data receive on-going training from us. The transfer of personal data between us and third parties is done using encryption technologies.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
- Overseas transfers
- The information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have similar protections in place regarding your Data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy. However, we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your Data. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- By submitting your Data you consent to these transfers for the purposes specified above.
- Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
Our data access policy is based upon the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) implemented on the 25th May 2018. Any requests for inspection, deletion or corrections must be submitted in writing to HR Manager, Allyson Bailey at email@example.com.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by us (where such Data is held). We may make a small administration charge for this service, which will be dependent on the request made
- We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email or letter to us.
- You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
- Sale of business
- If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
- Your Consent
- By submitting your Data you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
- How to contact us
- Links to other websites
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by us in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- Complaints Procedure
You have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data. Please contact us using the details provided above. If you are still unsatisfied you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office.
© CLCA Assistance